Our Service Includes
Strategy, Policy and Procedure
- Human Capital Audit: a 3600 review of the way in which your company manages its most valuable asset, Human Capital.
- Strategy development: build an HR strategy based on the information learned in the audit. Ensure the strategy dovetails effectively with the company’s overall vision mission and goals.
- Structure a project plan for implementation
- Hands on assistance in securing buy in from staff and unions
- Tailor employment agreements for employees, casuals, fixed termers and independent contractors.
- Change management, Restructuring and Redundancy Issues
- Pre and Post employment staff background and CV checks
- Disciplinary and Covert investigations
- Disciplinary Matters
- Personal Grievances
- Wage and other negotiations with Unions
- Conflict resolution, Strike handling and mediation.
Our team have over 40 years experience in providing professional advice to a vast array of businesses. We have assisted with
- HR Policy and operational procedure development,
- Trades Union recognition and collective agreement negotation,
- Employment and Wage negotiations,
- Strike Handling,
- Restructuring / Change Management,
- Human Capital Productivity Management,
- Employee Assistance Management Programs,
- Client representation at; disciplinary hearings, investigations, Mediations, arbitrations, Labour court and Appeal Court.