No Win No Fee
Employment Equity Ltd acts for employees in a number of ways. The services offered and the fee structures are set out below. The initial phone consultation is free and we work on a “NO WIN NO FEE” basis.
Personal grievances are legal claims against an employer for such things as;
- Unjustified Dismissal;
- Disciplinary / Competance Hearings;
- Redundancy / Restructure and Retrenchment;
- Employment and Contractual Negotiations;
- Personal Grievance;
- Wage and Holiday / Leave matters
Costs: Use your free call consultation to find out if you have a case.
On choosing to represent you no fee will be paid until a monetary settlement is secured.
“NO WIN NO FEE”
- Employment Agreement Advice: we can advise you on Employment contracts, clauses to suit you
- Disciplinary Meetings: you have a right to representation. We can advise you of your rights prior to the meeting and also attend the meeting with you.
- Redundancy negotiations
- Bullying and intimidation
- Harrasment and Discrimination matters
- Mediation and resolution of workplace disputes
- Advice on Restraint of Trade clauses
Under a typical contingent-fee agreement, the “contingency” is usually the recovery of money, or something of value, for the client. If that contingency does not occur, the client owes the attorney nothing for his effort. The obvious benefit to the client is that he or she does not have to incur an out-of-pocket expense for attorneys’ fees. This may be particularly valuable to a client who does not have the ability or desire to pay an attorney by the hour to advance the client’s case.